We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routine. While things have changed, one thing at Horton & Vranas, DDS has remained the same: Our Constant Commitment to Your Safety and the Safety of Our Team.
As you have surely seen during your visits to our office, infection control has always been a top priority for our office. Our strict processes have consistently made the care you receive at Horton & Vranas, DDS both safe and comfortable.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We continue to closely monitor the recommendations of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
When it is time for your next appointment, you will see some changes to help protect our patients and our team. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you prior to or when making your appointment to ask some screening questions. You will be asked these same questions when you are in the office.
- A screening form will be sent via email, in most cases for completion and returned to our office no more than 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment.
- We will ask you remain in your car and you will be called or texted when we are ready to bring you directly to the treatment room.
- Prior to entering our office, you will be asked to wear a mask. If you do not have one, please inform us and one will be provided.
- Your temperature will be taken.
- You will be asked to wash your hands and complete a pre-procedural rinse once in the treatment room.
- You are encouraged to bring your own iPad, Earbuds and reading materials.
- We will do our best to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the office at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 630-377-1010 or visit our website at www.hortonvranasdds.com.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends in the safest way possible.
Michele Shely Horton, DDS., FAGD
Ellena Kontos Vranas, DDS., FAGD