Invisalign – Clear Braces St. Charles, IL
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces! Your Invisalign® clear aligners are custom-made for you. The aligners are virtually invisible and fit snugly over your teeth.
Each aligner shifts your teeth slightly, moving them horizontally and vertically and even rotating them when needed. Your aligners are engineered to use the right amount of force in the right place at the right time.
When you change to the next set of aligners (typically every week) your teeth gradually move into position, following a custom treatment plan mapped out by your doctor.
Only Invisalign clear aligners are made of proprietary, multilayer SmartTrack® material to gently shift your teeth into place. To discuss clear braces in the St. Charles, IL area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
Invisalign Patient Videos
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Horton or Dr. Vranas's expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss. Wear time is approximately 20-22 hrs per day.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Horton and Dr. Vranas about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.